Wednesday, September 17, 2008

would you like be my friend with benefit

Date:
Aug 19, 2008 7:40 AM

Subject: No Subject

Body:
hi just moved here from Rome... would you like be my friend with benefit... i am in Hollywood area
Angelo


Damn, Angelo. That's pretty ballsy for someone who's barely even a citizen. I don't know if I'm supposed to swoon over your Italian charm and drop my panties, but that's not really what this message made me want to do, that's for sure. You can barely put an English sentence together, yet you've already learned the phrase "friend with benefit"...hey, if it's only one benefit, how about you get your ass in the kitchen where it belongs and cook me up some fucking incredible Italian food?? Make sure the tomatoes are vine-ripened and it's hand-squeezed olive oil.

No comments: