Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I just don't get women at all.

Date:
Sep 16, 2008 11:29 AM


Subject: No Subject

Body:
Why are American women so stuck up. Don't they understand that I want to get it crunk, I'm an American, so what if I am not Caucasian, my attitude and behavior is Caucasian. They drink alcohol, I drink alcohol...I do whatever comes to my mind.


I just don't get women at all. I work hard for what I have, I'm studying to become a Lawyer and I'm trying to make myself into a better person so why don't you treat a guy like you would treat your American people. I'm not doing this to fit in, I'm doing it because I am like that and I like to do that type of stuff. For example, sex before marriage, I don't have a problem with that, never had a problem with it and never will.

When women figure out that I am a true American and start talking to me like they talk to white guys then I know that things are turning around and that one of my dreams have come true. My dream hasn't come true yet.

I plan on getting married some day but I need a girl to do that.



I'm not sure whether this is an attack on my political views or just this your way of asking me to marry you. Either way, it's not going to elicit a response. Ironically, I've been interested in less American guys than non-American, so....yeah. I think I treat my American people pretty damn well, so you can take your All-American dreams and shove them up your patriotic ass. I have no idea what the hell you're even talking about; you've gone off on about eighteen tangents in less than four paragraphs - you pretty much attacked me in the first sentence, which doesn't even make me want to keep reading, but I did it for entertainment value. You're never going to get your perfect American girl if you don't stop attacking them and calling them stupid in your first outreach message. Kiss my All-American ass, douchebag.

No comments: