Tuesday, September 23, 2008

dont mean I'm a criminal lol

Date:
Feb 22, 2006 5:38 PM

Subject:

Hey

Body:
Hey mama! Is dat really u in that pic or a kute friend of urs.....lol nah I'm just joken....I saw ur profile and u seem like u mite make a good friend, but u gotta be almost as cool as me lol....u cud be sumbody I can hang out wit, thats if u think u can handle a guy like me....just get at me...and just becuz I'm black dont mean I'm a criminal lol and plz dont be intimidated by my good looks, hot body and nice car....


SON! How DARE you write these things to young ladies on MySpace. How inappropriate! You are GROUNDED, young man! Oh, I'm not your mother? My mistake. I guess I was just confused when you called me "mama". If you're as "balla" as you think you are, why aren't the girls swarming all over you? Why do you have to go out of your way to scope them out online and initiate conversation? And to be honest, guys who brag about their cars are extremely lame. I think the last few guys I dated didn't even HAVE cars, let alone nice ones - but I guess some girls are into that, so start lookin' elsewhere, homeboy.

No comments: