Thursday, September 18, 2008

blah

Date:

Nov 25, 2005 9:22 AM


Subject: blah


Body:

i want to fuck your brains out...blah



Dude, for such a frank proposal, you couldn't have sounded a LITTLE more enthusiastic? You being so "blah" about it is the first thing that would make me NOT want to fuck your brains out; if you want to get laid, you'll have to show a little excitement. Yeah, yeah, you want to be blasé and nonchalant, but the way you're coming off is sort of like, "Bleh....you'll do.", maybe followed by a shrug. TIP: If you EVER say blah to a girl when you're trying to get some, you're asking for an instant case of blue balls.

P.S. Oh, and I'm pretty sure this was Thanksgiving, so any wanker who's sitting at home harassing girls on Myspace on Thanksgiving is already pretty pathetic, and you're just making it worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your belittling words are a clear indication of complete lack of self esteem.
some of these messages are really old too

Erin Exercises said...

Oh, you're right; I have HORRIBLE self-esteem, and I always have.

Wouldn't it be nice, though, if the people writing these messages made some sort of effort to boost my self-esteem, rather than make me feel worse? That seems like the more flirtatious route to me. But what do I know?

And the old messages are because I've never bothered to delete any Myspace messages since I registered, and I have about 11,000 pages of stored mail to go through. Just thought it might be fun to see what was hiding back there.

Thanks for reading.