Friday, September 19, 2008

... mmm mashed potatoes.....

Date:
Apr 11, 2006 8:01 PM

Subject:eRiN... ... ... :}

Body:
hey "thuggy" aka erin .. you don't mind if I call you that, do you ?? :P so what are you up to today? (tuesday) it's my day off from work ! i actually still need to do my taxes for this year -doh! i'm such a procrastinator :( it shouldn't take long at all though. so what are you doing in cloud cukoo today? any plans ? let's do something ! go to the arclight or get something to eat ... mmm i've been craving the woordranch ... mmm mashed potatoes..... i don't think you live to far from me, in korea town/silverlake area of los angeles; right ? anyways, i don't really have any plans, so we should do something, otherwise i'll be bored ! (and you don't want that on your conscience, right ??)

brian



Now, Brian, this wouldn't be such an odd message if I knew you in some way, shape or form. But since I have no idea who you are, it's just a little weird. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but why should I feel guilty for not dropping everything I'm doing to entertain a complete stranger for an entire afternoon? Cloud Cuckoo? What the hell does that mean? Are you suggesting I'm flighty or high? Well, most likely the latter, but don't try and insinuate that I'm somewhat insane. If you're bored, maybe you should get started on those taxes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you these so old?