Thursday, September 18, 2008

browsing through the chickides

Date:

Oct 25, 2005 12:24 AM


Subject: Hey hotty


Body:

Hey hows it going?good i hope.My names matt and i live in carlsbad,ca im 16 and i work at Jack in the fuckin Box and it sucks ass the food is good but it sucks ass working there well anyways i was just browsing through the chickides and i saw ur pic there and u look very hot by the way and i said to myself i could see my self hanging with this chick and so i was wondering if u would like to be one of my friends???well let me know A.S.A.P. thanx bye


Hmmmm.....thanks Matt. I noticed you only used periods in two cases, and only one of them was to end a sentence. Thanks for at least admitting you were "browsing through the chickides" [or chickadees?] - at least you were honest. But come on dude, you're only 16! You don't need to be browsing through Myspace to get a date; you should be hanging out at Crack in the Box smoking pot and making fart jokes with your buddies, and sitting in your 11th grade English class while your teacher desperately tries to teach you that "my self" is NOT two words, which you seemed to realize four words earlier but somehow forgot.

1 comment:

McLean Kendree said...

This has got to be the best non-art blog I've ever seen. I hope these online gentlemen keep at it, this is priceless.