Friday, September 12, 2008

i want to keep my self descreet...

PART I

Date:
May 19, 2008 5:40 PM


Subject: damn

Body:
your def a little hottie

anyway just wanted to see if you wanna talk. llookng for an open minded fem for swinging,unless thats not what you mean on your profile? if you really arent into that i didnt mean to bug. 26m 5 9 177lbs black hair brown eyed hispanic male.
hope to hear from you


PART II

Date:
May 19, 2008 5:40 PM


Subject: ps

Body:
if you are a swinger and are interested, e mail me at fun4allupep. i want to keep my self descreet......ill send you pics.



Wow...so many things to say, so little time. Why do guys always think that if they say they "just wanna talk", it's going to make the girl respond? I know you don't "just wanna talk", because if you did you wouldn't have given me all your measurements. I'm surprised you didn't include your dick size, although if you were a little more proud of it you may have, but who am I to speculate? I guess I put swinger on my profile because I date guys here and there, but tend to lack in the "relationship" department...more of a middle ground, I'd say. I wouldn't say swinger=slut, but I guess that's what you were hoping. And by the way, fun4allupep isn't an e-mail address, moron. Nor is descreet a word.

No comments: