Wednesday, September 24, 2008

tell us if yr interested

Date: Jul 28, 2008 5:04 PM


Subject: hey


Body:

hii, thanks much for the add... check out our page and tell us if yr interested ;) hope to hear from u soon gorgeous

That's what I get for putting 'Swinger' on my profile. Ironically, this isn't the first message I've gotten from a couple looking to "expand their sexual boundaries"...but honestly, is this how you go about trying to find a third party to invite into your love nest? Myspace??? Yikes...I mean hey, I can appreciate a hot girl as much as anyone else, but this is just a little too random for me...and I know you guys got mad at me when I didn't respond, but to be honest, I don't add people with the intention of talking to all of them personally...so my deepest apologies. I probably wasn't the "one", anyway.

No comments: