Thursday, September 4, 2008

Looking for some Coke or Speed ........

Date:
Sep 4, 2008 4:03 PM


Subject: Dooooo ittttttt!

Body:


Looking for some Coke or Speed ........


Can you hook me up where to get me some ?


I responded, "No, sorry." and it was followed with this message:


Date:
Sep 4, 2008 4:09 PM

Subject: ittttttt!

Body:


Ok.........


Any other drugs ?

I got money I need ANY drugs or pills !!!


Help !



Hmmmm....maybe the fact that my status says "Erin Michelle [R.I.P. Jimmy] needs a heavy dose of dimethyltryptamine..." is leading to these bizarre drug requests. I've never done dimethyltryptamine in my life, although I'm extremely interested. This message also came from a guy who's been regularly sending me messages for the past two years, though we've never actually met. I feel bad for you, needing drugs so badly. I guess if I didn't spend half the morning puking from a god awful hangover I'd be a little more patient. *shrugs*

No comments: