Friday, September 5, 2008

im tryin 2 kickit wit u and yo friends

Date:
Jul 27, 2008 1:38 AM

Subject: HEY WHATS UP

Body:
HEY GIRL WHAT YOU UP TO? HEY JUST WANTED TO SAY I RELLLY LIKE YOU PICS YOU LOOK HOT IN THEM
I REALLY LIKE YOU STYLE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WALK OUT MY DREAMS AND FANTASIES



First of all, do you even take the time to read what you write? How on earth can someone look at a message like this and take it seriously? The caps lock key isn't meant for this, it looks like you're screaming at me. Second of all, when did the word "your" disappear from your vocabulary? I'm sorry, you vocabulary. And where am I walking to, exactly? Probably to some sick ass place where your fantasies lie, along with Neverland Ranch, R. Kelly's career and a couple of Catholic priests.


Date:
Jul 23, 2008 6:17 PM

Subject: No Subject

Body:
wasup wit it wats gud wit u im bout 2 be in hollywood dis weekend and im tryin 2 kickit wit u and yo friends so wats gud


Well hey, at least you were straightforward about it. You definitely are trying, but succeeding is a whole different story. And let's just say it doesn't have a happy ending....for you, anyway. It seriously depresses me how people, who I assume made it past fourth grade, continue to write like this. What happened to proper grammar and punctuation? And spelling things so it doesn't look like you're a complete moron? You obviously don't like the letter "h", you've made that abundantly clear...I'm not even going to go into the run-on sentence thing, but let's just say he didn't kickit wit me and my gurls dat weekend.

No comments: