Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What this blog is all about!

So, like many girls out there, I have been a frequent victim of the sad douchebags sitting at home, alone, jerking off to 2 Girls 1 Cup and writing random women on MySpace with the desperate hope that one of them might respond, or maybe even come over and have sex with them! (Yeah, right.)

I decided to share with you some of the disturbing, sad, and sometimes hilarious messages I've received over the past few years, and I hope you will find them as entertaining as I do.

I don't use "txt" speak, nor do I substitute numbers for words or abbreviate just for the hell of it. I consider myself to be a well-spoken girl, and on the front of my page (that no one bothers to read), it says "great spellers are a big turn-on", and there is a grammatical comic. If you're interested, feel free to visit my MySpace HERE.

I hope you enjoy it!

-Erin

No comments: