Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I was a hugh "DEADHEAD"

Date:
Oct 21, 2008 6:45 PM

Subject: Hey beautiful!!!

Body:
Hey Erin,
Thanks for the add. I read most of ur profile and I can't believe ur music taste. It is like a carbon copy of mine!!! I was a hugh "DEADHEAD" in college. I toured for 4 years. And Avenged Sevenfold is also amazing. I love it!!
Anyway you are very cute and we actually have a lot in common. By the way, why do you feel unappreciated? Hit me up when u can.
Luv Ya,
Mike


This message seems harmless enough, but unfortunately, you didn't inspect my profile enough. If you had, you'd have noticed that we literally have none of the same bands on our music lists...I'm not even a Grateful Dead fan! Where the hell did you pull this shit out of? I'm sure you were desperately trying to establish some common ground, but do your research please. And also, don't say "Luv Ya".

No comments: